Mercedes Benz A Class W176 (2012-2015) NTG 4.7/5.0/5.1 Retrofit CarPlay and Android Auto Upgrade Kit
- Wireless Apple Carplay
- Android Auto
- Rear Camera option
- Front Camera option
- OEM integration with Mercedes controls (Steering wheel, Rotary controller etc)
- Siri and Google Assistant ready
- DIY install
- UK support and Warranty
The IMI-1000 from Integrated Automotive UK is a retrofit CarPlay and Android Auto Kit that adds Carplay and Android Auto to the factory fitted Mercedes NTG4.5, NTG4.7, NTG5.0 and NTG5.1 audio system, found in Mercedes A Class (W176) models manufactured between 2012-2015. Our kit gives an “OEM” feel and appearance as it retains the existing Mercedes display screen mounted on your dash and connects to the rear of the original head unit, this kit enables you to control CarPlay/Android Auto with the existing rotary controller and steering wheel controls or touch screen, if fitted.
Also compatible with the Following Vehicles Equipped with NTG4.7 , NTG5.0 and NTG5.1 COMAND and AUDI 20 Systems
C Class Saloon(W205),
C Class Estate (S205)
C Class Coupe (C205)
C Class Cabriolet(A205)
E Class (W212)
E Class Estate (S212)
E Class (W213)
E Class Estate (S213)
GLE SUV (W166)
GLE Coupe (C292)
1. If you car audio system is Audio 20(original 7.2” screen), then the sound signal from our IMI-1000 will be interfaced with the car via our USB-AUX adapter(included in our package)
2. If your car has the COMAND online head unit (original 8.4” screen), the sound signal is interfaced with the head unit via the original AUX input on the head unit.
3. If the your car has the COMAND online system(original 8.4” screen) or the Audio20 5.8” system and you do not find any mention of AUX in the menu, you will need to activate the AUX input. We can enable it for you or a Mercedes dealer/Mercedes specialist can activate AUX. We also have AUX activators that we can loan/sell to you if you need to activate AUX input.
This kit is compatible with various front parking camera, reverse parking camera and 360 degree cameras.