AUDI A3 2013-2019 (8V) Retrofit CarPlay and Android Auto Kit
The IMI-1000 from Integrated Automotive UK is a retrofit CarPlay and Android Auto Kit that adds Carplay and Android Auto functionality to a standard vehicle. The kit gives an “OEM” feel and appearance as it retians the existing MMI display on your dash as well as the MMI controls (rotary contoller and steering wheel contols)
Control CarPlay/Android Auto with your MMI Controls
Control volume, navigate menus, activate Siri and much more using your existing Audi MMI controls.
- Easy to install (plug and play into back of head unit)
- Uses Audi rotary controller and steering wheel controls
- Fully integrated into existing audio system
- Wireless connection
- CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- 1 Year UK Warranty
- UK Support and Repair
- Allows you to Make calls, use Navigation Apps, Spotify, iTunes, Radio Apps and much more
- Attractive user interface
What’s included in the kit;
Along with the main IMI-1000 (pictured above) we will supply the following cables;
LVDS Cable Set
The LVDS cable set is connected in between the head unit and the display.
48 Pin Main Quadlock Harness
The Quadlock harness is connected between the head unit and the Quadlock.
- 5.8in Display (400 x 240 pixels)
- 7.0in Display (800 x 480 pixels)
- MSTD MMI (5.8in display)
- MHIG MMI (7.0in display)
- MST2 MMI (7.0in display)
- MHS2 MMI (7.0in display)
This model is compatible with a number of Audi models including;
- AUDI A3(8V) 2013-2019
- AUDI A4(B9) 2016-2019
- AUDI A5(B9) 2016-2019
- AUDI Q5L 2018 onwards
- AUDI Q7 2016-2019
- Highest Quality Components
- Low Noise DAC and Analogue Amplifier Stage
- Fast boot time
- High Speed Graphics Driver
- Integrated CAN Transceiver
Basic Retrofit CarPlay/Android Auto installation steps;
- Remove Head unit
- Disconnect 48PIN connector from head unit
- Connect IMI-1000 48PIN connector to head unit
- Connect Audi 48PIN connector to IMI-1000 wiring loom 48PIN connector
- Disconnect Display connector and connect to IMI-1000 LVDS IN connector
- Connect IMI-1000 LVDS OUT connector to display
Not sure if you have MMI MIB1?
To determine if your vehicle is equipped with MMI MIB1 or Delphi MIB2, please visit this page and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: It does not matter if you have AUX or AMI in your media menu, if you have AMI we will provide an AUX activator which activates aux in the media menu.
All IMI-1000’s are compatible with front parking camera, reverse parking camera and 360 degree cameras.
AUDI MIB2 (Delphi)